10.03.2012

30 BEFORE 30

Big shoutout to Hollywood, as well as Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman for the 2007 acclaimed Bucket List.... now by most standards this movie was not exactly a box office instant classic..... however it did help spawn the great idea that anyone and everyone should indeed have a "Bucket List"!

For those of you who do not have a bucket list, I encourage you to sit down and start one.  Today.  Like right now.  Seriously, grab your ipad, pen/paper, phone and get started on your list.  I have one.  It grows every year.... I try to mark a few things off each year and add a few things.... some things are more than doable, i.e., seeing the grand canyon, while others may take a while (and a chunk of change) for me to accomplish.... i.e., African Safari... and if I get published in National Geographic that won't hurt either!  My bucket list is a lifelong journey, it may take me a while to accomplish such a list, and it is my hope that I never stop adding to it, so I have come up with a new challenge for myself, one with a more pressing deadline if you will.... my 30 Before 30 List!!!!!!

Now, don't get too excited... I only have two items so far.  That is where you come in.  I need some help.  I have exactly 18 days to finalize the list and then exactly 15 months to get it accomplished.  Yes, this idea did come about after a few glasses of wine (I find I have my best ideas after a few glasses), but since I am not married, I have no kids, and I don't have 15 weddings to attend next year......I decided this is the time!!!   So without further ado, I give you the list so far:

30 BEFORE 30

1. Go to 3 european countries I have never been.
2. Go sky diving.
3-30. ??????????



That's all I got so far.... if I get to mark a few things off my "real" bucket list in the process that is great too... so, here goes nothing!!!  Can't wait to hear your suggestions!!

xoxo,
KWS

No comments:

Post a Comment